Top Ten New Year’s Re-SOLUTIONS
It is said that if you can imagine it, you can do it. And that’s what New Year’s resolutions are all about—setting goals and then attaining them. Actually, “resolutions” can be deceiving since attaining the goal is actually in the “solution” in the first place! There is a great saying that goes: “Get out of the problem and into the solution.” With that, let’s make a list and focus on YOUR solution!
Making your dreams and aspirations for the coming year a reality starts with taking a look at what’s working, what’s not, and to set your sights on making some positive, attainable goals. First, let’s take a peak at the top goals most folks set then ways you can make them happen.
New Year’s Resolutions
- Lose Weight
- Quit Smoking, drink less
- Advance my career
- Save money, get out of debt
- Find true love
- Get organized
- Try something new
- Spend more time with friends and family
- Get more rest
New Year’s Solutions
Now let’s look at that list with a positive twist. The list is actually the “to dos” to get you to your goal.
- eat better, get fit—Here’s 12 Simple Actions
- find more mindful ways to manage stress—Eight Proven Ways
- advance your education--Start here
- come up with financial management strategies
- True Love? Work on yourself first
- Get organized--Start now!
- Try something new for 30 days
- schedule it in and stick to it
- set a daily alarm for bedtime an hour earlier than the usual time
- Volunteer-- here’s a start
New Year’s Vision Board
Love Pinterest? We do too! A great way to get started with your resolutions is to make a Pinterest vision board.
This is a visual board of specifics to help you to get where you want to be. For example, pin inspirational quotes, reminders, career images, healthy foods, fitness, money, decor, color schemes, videos, songs. Remember, Pinterest links to anywhere on the internet so use your imagination. Once you set your sights on what you want, the sky’s the limit. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a very Happy New Year from the NapkinTree.